My cousin Emily joins us this week to help explain the quote, “Bloom Where You’re Planted.” She started off terrified of marching band camp, but she decided to make the best of it … and she bloomed into a flower who overcame her fear and loves marching band! This quote is said by a motivational speaker I love named Jamie Weaver, who talks about how his mom dropped him off somewhere he didn’t want to be, saying he should learn to bloom where he’s planted. He did, and now he shares that wisdom with kids everywhere.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Empowering Tip: Labor Day celebrates our workforce
- Empowering Tip: Be conscious of your choices
- Empowering Tip: Find fun in the ordinary
- Empowering Tip: Dealing with problems makes you happy
- Empowering Tip: Fear steals joy
- Empowering Tip: Try getting involved in the arts
- Empowering Tip: What’s your perspective?
- Empowering Tip: Choose a brand new ending